Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ----

Hello all

blucircuit Offline
Junior Member
#1
Hello I’m BluCircuit I’m from Washington state. I like to work on software and hardware. I’m a self tough programmer and I would like to know more about any car related. I’m really interested in fuel economy by getting higher performance from my vehicle. And I would like to relatively soon make my car self driving. 
That being said. I’m going to mostly focus on getting ai to fully control my car down to the tune. Thanks all
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Ronaldguew , JBGArkana

Bullitt Offline
Junior Member
#2
Welcome, sounds like one hell of a project
Reply
Thanks given by: marek1995





Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .