Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ----

vocom II mini not detected by techtool

translucian Offline
Junior Member
#1
Hello,
I bought a new original vocom 2 mini with wifi only.
I tried to pair it successfully with vocom II monitor and it worked,
I use only acces point mode and set mapping in different modes for it to be availible.
The issue is the unit does not pass communication to vehicle j...protocol and techtool sais that there is no vocom II tough connected.

Has anybody figured this out ?
Reply
Thanks given by: Smer4dsn , Rayzen , bungee83 , DANI1980

ied99 Offline
Junior Member
#2
(11-11-2021, 06:51 PM)translucian Wrote: Hello,
I bought a new original vocom 2 mini with wifi only.
I tried to pair it successfully with vocom II monitor and it worked,
I use only acces point mode and set mapping in different modes for it to be availible.
The issue is the unit does not pass communication to vehicle j...protocol and techtool sais that there is no vocom II tough connected.

Has anybody figured this out ?

DID YOU FIX TAHT I HAVE THE SAME PROBELM PLASE!
Reply
Thanks given by:

ADS69 Offline
Junior Member
#3
(11-11-2021, 06:51 PM)translucian Wrote: Hello,
I bought a new original vocom 2 mini with wifi only.
I tried to pair it successfully with vocom II monitor and it worked,
I use only acces point mode and set mapping in different modes for it to be availible.
The issue is the unit does not pass communication to vehicle j...protocol and techtool sais that there is no vocom II tough connected.

Has anybody figured this out ?

Hi,
Your problem is most likely not with the Vocom itself, but rather with the configuration or compatibility.

Here are the most probable causes:

PTT version too old → the Vocom II Mini is only recognized from version 2.8 onwards. If you're on 2.7 or earlier, it will never be detected.

Wi-Fi mode → in access point mode, the software doesn't recognize it properly. Put it in Client mode (so it connects to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC).

Drivers → check in Device Manager that you have "Vocom II Mini Ethernet Adapter". If not, reinstall the drivers via the Config Tool.

Vehicle protocol → the Mini doesn't always support J1708 (only CAN/J1939). If your truck is a bit older, that might be the issue.

Try this first, but in my opinion it's either the PTT version or the Wi-Fi mode.
Reply
Thanks given by: MizteriouzA , motya , ZAGO , byarifo , lordhaos00 , Frankywaf





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .