Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

farehamflyer Offline
Newbie
#31
hi richard from the uk mobile mechanic 20 plus years wishing all a great 2021 !
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , EverettRoomb , itehuwavaciaz

darys Offline
Newbie
#32
Hello
MY name Darys. I am mechanic  off tractors from Lithuania
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , Hunerixy , esopzilen , eraliyabuz

UncleBenz Offline
Newbie
#33
Hello everyone,

my name is Roland and I come from Germany.

My favorite brand is Mercedes. I am mainly interested in optimizing and customizing car electrics.
I look forward to many interesting contributions.

Kind regards, UncleBenz
Reply

etronicsz Offline
Newbie
#34
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hi my name is Jesse and I have been an IT for over 12yrs, but during this pandemic decided to shift careers so here I am. Thank you for letting me a part of this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , nohzuajulali , udamesran

mrjj Offline
Newbie
#35
Hello I am VAG enthusiast from Finland. Lookign forward to contribute in Elsa Etka software sharing.
Lot of information about 2010 tale VW repair.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , Judejxs , Judeywe , jsemavadulo , Irenemes

velc Offline
Junior Member
#36
Hello I am a car enthusiast from Estonia, looking to get some more info about my car projects. 
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , GhostG , marcin2_ , BobbyEstat , Jackiezed , ParisKic

Autogru Offline
Junior Member
#37
hello everyone,i am viorel and i am from italy,sistem electronic car is my passion,i am very glad to be here.
Reply

DUPA Offline
Senior Member
#38
(11-18-2020, 07:31 PM)DUPA Wrote: hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum i work on volvo trucks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , Jamesdiash , Rubenlusly , JustinGef

Vokoks Offline
Junior Member
#39
Hello my friends. Thanks for adding me to this forum. My name is Dima, I live in Portugal, but I myself am from Ukraine, I am doing auto programming and repairs of the electronic part of the car.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , GhostG , JaclynMinia

azauto Offline
V.I.P
#40
Volvo 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Správce Wrote: Vážení vážení členové,
věnujte nám prosím čas a řekněte nám něco o sobě.


S pozdravem
Zaměstnanci
Hi, my name is Tony.  I'm a car electrician.  I mainly solve defects on Renault and Volvo trucks.  Diagnosis is my hobby even after work.  If anyone is solving a problem with an electrical fault, feel free to ask
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
64 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .