Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

farehamflyer Offline
Newbie
#31
hi richard from the uk mobile mechanic 20 plus years wishing all a great 2021 !
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , EverettRoomb , itehuwavaciaz

darys Offline
Newbie
#32
Hello
MY name Darys. I am mechanic  off tractors from Lithuania
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , Hunerixy , esopzilen , eraliyabuz

UncleBenz Offline
Newbie
#33
Hello everyone,

my name is Roland and I come from Germany.

My favorite brand is Mercedes. I am mainly interested in optimizing and customizing car electrics.
I look forward to many interesting contributions.

Kind regards, UncleBenz
Reply

etronicsz Offline
Newbie
#34
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hi my name is Jesse and I have been an IT for over 12yrs, but during this pandemic decided to shift careers so here I am. Thank you for letting me a part of this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , nohzuajulali , udamesran

mrjj Offline
Newbie
#35
Hello I am VAG enthusiast from Finland. Lookign forward to contribute in Elsa Etka software sharing.
Lot of information about 2010 tale VW repair.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , Judejxs , Judeywe , jsemavadulo , Irenemes

velc Offline
Junior Member
#36
Hello I am a car enthusiast from Estonia, looking to get some more info about my car projects. 
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , GhostG , marcin2_ , BobbyEstat , Jackiezed , ParisKic

Autogru Offline
Junior Member
#37
hello everyone,i am viorel and i am from italy,sistem electronic car is my passion,i am very glad to be here.
Reply

DUPA Offline
Senior Member
#38
(11-18-2020, 07:31 PM)DUPA Wrote: hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum i work on volvo trucks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , Jamesdiash , Rubenlusly , JustinGef

Vokoks Offline
Junior Member
#39
Hello my friends. Thanks for adding me to this forum. My name is Dima, I live in Portugal, but I myself am from Ukraine, I am doing auto programming and repairs of the electronic part of the car.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , GhostG , JaclynMinia

azauto Offline
V.I.P
#40
Volvo 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Správce Wrote: Vážení vážení členové,
věnujte nám prosím čas a řekněte nám něco o sobě.


S pozdravem
Zaměstnanci
Hi, my name is Tony.  I'm a car electrician.  I mainly solve defects on Renault and Volvo trucks.  Diagnosis is my hobby even after work.  If anyone is solving a problem with an electrical fault, feel free to ask
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
292 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .