Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ----

Instalations Volvo techtool 2.8.50 real

Truckdi Online
Senior Member
#1
Good afternoon I offer you 30 installations 2.8.50 real installation for 2000 dollars for more details by whatsapp
Reply
Thanks given by:

DUPA Offline
Senior Member
#2
VOLVO PTT 2.8 Currently cannot be crack . because of Codemeter . and also all 2.8 version released now they are beta or they use 2.7 service in background mean actually they are not 2.8 . about 22 files use codemeter mean codemeter service must be run and also they use new protector AxProtector encrypts and all files are encrypt by This protection . so you must pass 2 protection one codemeter and second AxProtector . and you search google these protection are best in world German mind are behind it and cracking and multiple use of one account and all . already blocked . Chines and Russian Crackers works so much on this protection and license system but no success . if you can crack it you can get 50.000.00 Euro from WIBU company . Current version use the service 2.7 . mean background service are 2.7 Smile Mean something like fake . ! I know that there are so many bugs in it that they are going to roll it back again for an unknown time. There is a version in South America and Europe. I know nothing about it other than it is not in the U.S. I have seen and used 2.8 on a trail run and can tell you it is not worth your time to even mess with till a legit working version is out. It MIGHT do you some good on 2021's that is about it. However, there are enough patches to 2.7 to keep it going for awhile longer. If you want more cats out of the bag, I would stay with what is working. In about 1.5-2 years (projected) a whole new program will be rolling out. Built from the ground up. Lots more security that is going to use (I'm told) mulit levels of verification to access the server. In all fairness I know enough about a computer to find pornhub and check the weather.


MAKE PLEASE SCREEN SHOOT CODE MITER ,I WONNA SEE PTT ACTIVATED , I WEILL PAY YOU $3.000
Reply
Thanks given by:

Truckdi Online
Senior Member
#3
(06-02-2021, 12:12 AM)DUPA Wrote: VOLVO PTT 2.8 Currently cannot be crack . because of Codemeter . and also all 2.8 version released now they are beta or they use 2.7 service in background mean actually they are not 2.8 . about 22 files use codemeter mean codemeter service must be run and also they use new protector AxProtector encrypts and all files are encrypt by This protection . so you must pass 2 protection one codemeter and second AxProtector . and you search google these protection are best in world German mind are behind it and cracking and multiple use of one account and all . already blocked . Chines and Russian Crackers works so much on this protection and license system but no success . if you can crack it you can get 50.000.00 Euro from WIBU company . Current version use the service 2.7 . mean background service are 2.7 Smile Mean something like fake . ! I know that there are so many bugs in it that they are going to roll it back again for an unknown time. There is a version in South America and Europe. I know nothing about it other than it is not in the U.S. I have seen and used 2.8 on a trail run and can tell you it is not worth your time to even mess with till a legit working version is out. It MIGHT do you some good on 2021's that is about it. However, there are enough patches to 2.7 to keep it going for awhile longer. If you want more cats out of the bag, I would stay with what is working. In about 1.5-2 years (projected) a whole new program will be rolling out. Built from the ground up. Lots more security that is going to use (I'm told) mulit levels of verification to access the server. In all fairness I know enough about a computer to find pornhub and check the weather.


MAKE PLEASE SCREEN SHOOT CODE MITER ,I WONNA SEE PTT ACTIVATED , I WEILL PAY YOU $3.000

I will give teamweaver to my pc contact by whatsapp +51968620403
Reply
Thanks given by: valentin1

DUPA Offline
Senior Member
#4
IT IS JUST FAKE ,

WHY DON'T YOU DO A SCREENSHOT, EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF IT'S TRUE WHAT YOU SAY.
Reply
Thanks given by: valentin1





Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .