Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Tunnig Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

s_noskov Offline
Newbie
#101
Hello, I'm Sergey and I drive for almost 30 year only with Mercedes-Benz. As a hobby - repair them. Smile
Greetings from Poland
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , kjpark , DUPA , desesperado , maximevangh

Kernkraft Offline
Newbie
#102
VW 
Hey Mates,

I'm a computer scientist from Germany with a passion for Cars Big Grin I hope to share some thoughts with you and to have some nice talks!

Cheers!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

ghewu39cxw Offline
Newbie
#103
Hey everyone,

my way of living is to fix things which need to be fixed so i am confronted with OBD regularly and in this context i am very glad that such a forum exists. Thanks for keeping this alive.
Hope we can help each other.

Happy fixing!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado

godinhojr Online
Senior Member
#104
hi my name and junior i'm brazilian and i work in the truck programming line
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA

xvergil Offline
Junior Member
#105
hi guys, I'm Italian and I deal with chiptuning
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Regen007 , DUPA , desesperado

tuner52 Offline
Junior Member
#106
bobcat 
hay guys glade to be hear
Reply

SWEDENBMW Offline
Junior Member
#107
BMW 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hi all!

I have a big intrest of BMW cars and the possibility to run diagnostic and programming. Of couse i am an owner of an E61 Year 2009 286hp. Hope to find answer and help other if i can.

Regards Ola
Reply

johnkeel Offline
Junior Member
#108
Hello everyone, I have a small multi-brand mobile workshop repairing agricultural machinery and some heavy machinery.especially old tractors, you have to get into the fields to repair them.I will be uploading little by little, the documentation I have, to also contribute to the forum.

thanks
Reply

lfmc Offline
Newbie
#109
VW 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello my name is Luis,

Im hoping to help and be helped and contribute to this great forum.
Reply

Zorba Offline
Newbie
#110
Hello all,
I am from Belgium.I work in maintenance in a chemical factory.
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
125 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .