Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

mron Offline
Junior Member
#141
Hello, new member from Thailand. I have tuners here, mostly diesel cars, anything I can help with.
Reply

hccho4472 Offline
Junior Member
#142
Cummins 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hi, everyone.
I am a truck driver in Korea.
What I'm interested in is that I have a commins engine, so I'm interested. I look forward to your kind cooperation.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

breno017 Offline
Banned
#143
Hello friends
I'm new to the forum
My name is Breno, I'm from Brazil
I'm very happy to be with you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

marjan47 Offline
Junior Member
#144
Hello for best automotive forum in the world.I am Marjan from Macedonia 47 year old.Now enjoy here.....
Reply

nesi Offline
Account not Activated
#145
BMW 
Hi Í am Nesi from Germany and I love BMWs and I am searching for new knowledge and I am hoping to find a lot of information in this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , DUPA , Prodrive , Prodrive , desesperado , desesperado

dncn_m_b Offline
Newbie
#146
Audi 
Hello everyone!

It's nice to be a member of this forum. I joined the forum to find more information about cars, workshop manuals and car software. 

Duncan
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

sicoboy Offline
Junior Member
#147
Hello everyone my names Sicoboy. I work mostly on diesels. I hope to be of use on this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

mr_hanky Offline
Newbie
#148
BMW 
Hallo
I am Ivica, I live in Germany (Erbach )
Interested in all technique, auto , electric , electronic...handys, comp....
a lot of experience in repairing gsmphones and smd soldering
amateur/hobby experience with cars : H civic ed7 d16a9, H civic ej8 d16y8, VW vento 1.9tdi....now BMW 530d e60 160Kw
I have no simple explanations Smile

Tnx 4 accepting the forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

ALPIX Offline
Newbie
#149
Citroen 
Hello everyone ! Wink

I am Alix, new member from France
I am automation engineer and I like hacking electronic and informatic devices

Best regards,
Alix
Reply

bakerautomotive Offline
Newbie
#150
Mercedes 
hello out there  this is a total new thing to me was trying to get some electrical diagrams
 for a car i am working on and found this site still trying to get my head round it 
some thing your going to see a lot is help! 
any way plod on happy hols
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , Harryatrox





Users browsing this thread:
25 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .