Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Tunnig Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

mron Offline
Junior Member
#141
Hello, new member from Thailand. I have tuners here, mostly diesel cars, anything I can help with.
Reply

hccho4472 Offline
Junior Member
#142
Cummins 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hi, everyone.
I am a truck driver in Korea.
What I'm interested in is that I have a commins engine, so I'm interested. I look forward to your kind cooperation.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

breno017 Offline
Banned
#143
Hello friends
I'm new to the forum
My name is Breno, I'm from Brazil
I'm very happy to be with you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

marjan47 Offline
Junior Member
#144
Hello for best automotive forum in the world.I am Marjan from Macedonia 47 year old.Now enjoy here.....
Reply

nesi Offline
Account not Activated
#145
BMW 
Hi Í am Nesi from Germany and I love BMWs and I am searching for new knowledge and I am hoping to find a lot of information in this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , DUPA , Prodrive , Prodrive , desesperado , desesperado

dncn_m_b Offline
Newbie
#146
Audi 
Hello everyone!

It's nice to be a member of this forum. I joined the forum to find more information about cars, workshop manuals and car software. 

Duncan
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

sicoboy Offline
Junior Member
#147
Hello everyone my names Sicoboy. I work mostly on diesels. I hope to be of use on this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

mr_hanky Offline
Newbie
#148
BMW 
Hallo
I am Ivica, I live in Germany (Erbach )
Interested in all technique, auto , electric , electronic...handys, comp....
a lot of experience in repairing gsmphones and smd soldering
amateur/hobby experience with cars : H civic ed7 d16a9, H civic ej8 d16y8, VW vento 1.9tdi....now BMW 530d e60 160Kw
I have no simple explanations Smile

Tnx 4 accepting the forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

ALPIX Offline
Newbie
#149
Citroen 
Hello everyone ! Wink

I am Alix, new member from France
I am automation engineer and I like hacking electronic and informatic devices

Best regards,
Alix
Reply

bakerautomotive Offline
Newbie
#150
Mercedes 
hello out there  this is a total new thing to me was trying to get some electrical diagrams
 for a car i am working on and found this site still trying to get my head round it 
some thing your going to see a lot is help! 
any way plod on happy hols
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , Harryatrox





Users browsing this thread:
184 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .