Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

roger mec Offline
Junior Member
#151
Scania 
I'm roger here from Brazil I'm a mechanic currently working with SCANIA and CAT. I really like my profession and I am very happy to have found this forum as I know there are many people here who are willing to help others.



where I can help here on the forum you can count on me.
Reply
Thanks given by: Prodrive , Admin , Admin , DUPA , DUPA , Anthonybuh , desesperado , desesperado

Magner17racing Offline
Junior Member
#152
Hello everyone,

I am Adrian and I am a diesel technician. I have a lot of background with cummins engine platforms of all types. I spent 9 years with cummins engine company with research and development and have moved on to bigger and better things. I have transitioned to working on dump trucks of all makes in the usa. Just trying to get a place to ask for advice as well as score some awesome software for diagnostics.

Thanks all

PS Great Forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

Speyer Offline
Junior Member
#153
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Administrator Wrote: Sehr geehrte Mitglieder
Bitte nehmen Sie sich etwas Zeit, um uns etwas über sich zu erzählen.


Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Mitarbeiter
automotiveforum.net

Hallo, ich arbeite bei CNH als Servicetechniker in einer Werkstatt. Ich bin zufällig auf dieses Forum gestoßen. Es gibt
wirklich gute Beiträge vorhanden, die mir geholfen haben. Ich hoffe
dass ich auch einen Beitrag zu diesem Forum leisten kann.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

Zalmann Offline
Junior Member
#154
Audi 
Hello everybody I am glad that i found this forum .It s very useful and has a lot of information for use.
I am from Italy and that all for the moment .
Thankt you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

VIKING5490 Offline
Newbie
#155
Hi friends, I have been working on the trucks for over 20 years and tuning for the last five. I came to this forum because I love this stuff, so I try to surround myself in it in every way I can am maybe make a few like minded friends thanks.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

Thomasdunn1126 Offline
Banned
#156
CAT 
Whats up guys.. New to the whole tuning scene. Been doing cat flashes and minor detroit stuff for a few years now. Looking to get into the cummins scene as i have a few trucks of my own with isx and also 1 with an x15 id like to learn to delete and tune them with help from other people of course. I own my own mechanic business doing mainly class 8 and off road equiptment. From a small town in arkansas in the sticks and stay pretty tied up! Yall be careful out there and its nice to meet everyone.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

j-dawg Offline
Newbie
#157
thanks to all for having me
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado

HexMod Offline
Banned
#158
Hello to all that
I'm Lukas
I am very happy to be part of this community
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

tabaluga Offline
Newbie
#159
Hi,

I´m Phil. Glad to meet you!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

Symox Offline
Newbie
#160
Hi, my name is Simone, I am 22 years old and I come from Italy.
I currently own an Alfa Romeo 147.
I don't have any modifications on board, but I was interested in the tools to communicate with the ECU, to do tests and start understanding what's inside and how the brain that controls our cars works.
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
55 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .