Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

bulkian Offline
Newbie
#181
Hello, I am glad to be here with You all. For about a year I am looking for more options for diagnostics and car configuration.
I love powerfull bike and car engine, I mount those in my own constructions.

Everybody calls me Bulkie
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive

kortez87 Offline
Junior Member
#182
Hello

I am a CNH service technician if you have a problem with a cnh new holland machine.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive

prikka Offline
Newbie
#183
Hello,

My name is Pekara and I am working with heavy machinery, repairing and using them. All possible help for keeping them up and running would be appreciated.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Richarda Offline
Newbie
#184
Hello I'm Richard - software and digital electronics engineer by training - I've been doing Mercedes retrofits for about 24 years - starting with a R129 SL (Audio-30-APS, integrated phone, CDC) and a W208 CLK55 (COMAND, TV, CDC).
Reply
Thanks given by: EmoryJep , Admin , Admin

MasterOBD Offline
Newbie
#185
newholland 
Hello

my name is Vlad, im glat to be part of this forum.

Cheers
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

MahoJohn Offline
Newbie
#186
iam MahoJohn,

iam from germany, i search some diagnostic softwares

i wish all good time in automotiveforum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

dixattruck Offline
Newbie
#187
Hello ! Call me Dixa ! I am a heavy duty truck mechanic and BMW enthusiast! Glad to be a part of the community !
Reply
Thanks given by:

Tucker Offline
Newbie
#188
Hi all, I'm Tucker 
I'm a cng technical support technician 
for a leading gas operator 
Thanks for letting me join your group
Reply
Thanks given by:

maros4341 Offline
Newbie
#189
hello Forum Members

I am Maros from Slovakia
Working as leader of car elektronics service in Slovakia
Wish good times for all
Reply
Thanks given by: ChinaWhell

Tucker Offline
Newbie
#190
(05-18-2022, 05:53 PM)maros4341 Wrote: hello Forum Members

I am Maros from Slovakia
Working as leader of car elektronics service in Slovakia
Wish good times for all

welcome
Reply
Thanks given by: DEVILSPEAK10 , gianluca





Users browsing this thread:
684 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .