Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Patch + Keygen + Projects Full ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ----

Dsg DL501 update

LuisLR Offline
Junior Member
#1
does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

    [/size][/font][/color]
Reply
Thanks given by:

scaNZed Offline
Junior Member
#2
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by: LuisLR , Bartonolq

LuisLR Offline
Junior Member
#3
(06-22-2022, 10:00 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf

perfect, thank you very much. I can write it in frf with vagcan pro?
Reply
Thanks given by:

scaNZed Offline
Junior Member
#4
(06-22-2022, 06:06 PM)LuisLR Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 10:00 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf

perfect, thank you very much. I can write it in frf with vagcan pro?
Hi, I have no idea. I use Odis Engineering
Reply
Thanks given by: LuisLR , LuisLR

LuisLR Offline
Junior Member
#5
(06-23-2022, 02:23 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 06:06 PM)LuisLR Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 10:00 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf

perfect, thank you very much. I can write it in frf with vagcan pro?
Hi, I have no idea. I use Odis Engineering

for some reason this file is not the same size as the one that comes with my car and when writing it blocks the ecu, I had to rewrite the previous file for the car to start.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .