Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ----

Dsg DL501 update

LuisLR Offline
Junior Member
#1
does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

    [/size][/font][/color]
Reply
Thanks given by:

scaNZed Offline
Junior Member
#2
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by: LuisLR , Bartonolq

LuisLR Offline
Junior Member
#3
(06-22-2022, 10:00 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf

perfect, thank you very much. I can write it in frf with vagcan pro?
Reply
Thanks given by:

scaNZed Offline
Junior Member
#4
(06-22-2022, 06:06 PM)LuisLR Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 10:00 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf

perfect, thank you very much. I can write it in frf with vagcan pro?
Hi, I have no idea. I use Odis Engineering
Reply
Thanks given by: LuisLR , LuisLR

LuisLR Offline
Junior Member
#5
(06-23-2022, 02:23 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 06:06 PM)LuisLR Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 10:00 AM)scaNZed Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 08:27 PM)LuisLR Wrote: does anyone have the file to update ecu dsg dl501 0007 to 0009?

[/size][/font][/color]

FL_8K1927156R__0009.frf

perfect, thank you very much. I can write it in frf with vagcan pro?
Hi, I have no idea. I use Odis Engineering

for some reason this file is not the same size as the one that comes with my car and when writing it blocks the ecu, I had to rewrite the previous file for the car to start.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .