Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

pavkvl Offline
Newbie
#211
(09-01-2022, 06:32 AM)zalee14 Wrote: Hi,
 im Vladimir and im Locksmith and have interest in automotive industry.
Looking for some guidance here.
Thank you!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , EverettRoomb , Spannerkid

cooldude91 Offline
Newbie
#212
Hello mates my name is Ed

I am an technician and electrical engineer, i come from Hawaii. I glad to be in this Forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , Albertjag , Gufabox

tom-tech Offline
Newbie
#213
Hy my name is Tomas 'm a car electronics . Regards
Reply

AllnewAuto Offline
Account not Activated
#214
Hello
I am Anuj from India
i just completed my Bachelor degree in Automobile Engineering
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , Sirino

bfvm Offline
Junior Member
#215
hello everyone,
My name is Bruno, and i am  from Portugal.
I am glad to be in this forum, and i am interested in some automotive software.

regards.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Robertjax , Prodrive , Prodrive , elomome

stewartf Offline
Junior Member
#216
Hello everyone.
I appreciate the chance to join the forum.
I'm doing automotive electronics
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , testecu

Pendragon Offline
Newbie
#217
Hello everyone!!

Greatings from Austria Wink
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , vseledigem , Prodrive , Prodrive

123mattze Offline
Newbie
#218
Hi
Kind regards to all
I'm a retiree interested in all EPC software and if it runs on a virtual machine. Unfortunately, I can't speak English, so I won't post much
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Robertjax , Prodrive , Prodrive , hbalazs

bfrqrv Offline
Newbie
#219
Hi!

I am bfr Ryner and I love BMW and all its emotions and work! Good site and nice active topics
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , Robertjax

brother47 Offline
Newbie
#220
Mercedes 
Hello, I hope I can contribute my knowledge. I am a mechanical engineer with a specialty in electronic car failures, in addition to module programming, which today are quite intelligent and difficult to program. I repair cars from brakes to computer repair. This is a bit of my work, I hope to do. good friends greetings to all and have a happy night
Hello, I hope I can contribute my knowledge. I am a mechanical engineer with a specialty in electronic car failures, in addition to module programming, which today are quite intelligent and difficult to program. I repair cars from brakes to computer repair. This is a bit of my work, I hope to do. good friends greetings to all and have a happy night
Hello, I hope I can contribute my knowledge. I am a mechanical engineer with a specialty in electronic car failures, in addition to module programming, which today are quite intelligent and difficult to program. I repair cars from brakes to computer repair. This is a bit of my work, I hope to do. good friends greetings to all and have a happy night
Hello, I hope I can contribute my knowledge. I am a mechanical engineer with a specialty in electronic car failures, in addition to module programming, which today are quite intelligent and difficult to program. I repair cars from brakes to computer repair. This is a bit of my work, I hope to do. good friends greetings to all and have a happy night
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive





Users browsing this thread:
262 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .