Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

MrRodgers Offline
Newbie
#271
long time member of other related forums, hoping to help and assist with anything i can.
Reply

helmov01 Offline
Newbie
#272
hi to all 
im helmov from tunisia 
happy to join this forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , moumouh560 , Teamxrayt2 , Banjo88 , motti , sudhoolood

elvis_21 Offline
Newbie
#273
Hyundai 
Hi, my name is Elvis and I come from Croatia. I have always been interested in things related to vehicles and I try these programs on my vehicle.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Sirino , Stout

pushing Offline
Junior Member
#274
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Well im just older mechanic learning and could use help at time so  be kind .
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Roland_AMG , CCELAO , Auvo , Danesteel , nambui

Grbgemen Offline
Newbie
#275
Thanks for letting me join! New member to the forum. Interested in learning new information regarding repairs & software for a fleet of heavy vehicles.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , nuek77 , capar , vozimkatro , motti

titi43140 Offline
Banned
#276
bonjour, 

je m'appelle Henri, j'habite en France et je suis passionné de mecanique !
Reply

Yuiop2022 Offline
Junior Member
#277
ELSAWIN 
witam wszystkich nowych,
jestem Yuiop2022, nie mogę się doczekać, aby być obecnym na tym forum.
Reply

Junkfinder Offline
Newbie
#278
Hello,

Hello,

My Name is Ed. I'm from Brooklyn NY. I've been a Auto Mechanic since '96 working for Landrover. I Made the switch back in 2013 to the HD truck industry. Work on MP7 (Volvo/Mack) and Cummins. So glad I found this forum. Looking forward to being apart of the community.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

fran.fran. Offline
Newbie
#279
Buenas tardes, mi nombre es Fran, gracias por aceptarme en este foro.
Saludos y gracias
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Graps

Omega_5 Offline
Junior Member
#280
Hello! 
I'm Ty from Canada. 
I mostly tune domestic V8s and diesels.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Mariasi





Users browsing this thread:
185 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .