Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

DuoMaxwell Offline
Newbie
#311
Hello and good evening dear forum members,
I am very happy that I am now a member of this forum. I am very excited to share my knowledge with you and to learn a lot of new things.
I myself am a hobby car mechanic and beside repairing vehicles (especially Mercedes and VW), I also restore and repair classic cars and motorbikes.
With many greetings from Germany
DuoMaxwell
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ied99 Offline
Junior Member
#312
HELLO I AM EDY AND I M VERY INTERESTED IN AUTOMOTIVE SOFTS AND FORUMS I AM A MECNIC. I LIKE THIS PLACE BECAUSE HERE I CAN FIND GOOD PEOPLE AND LEARN EVERY DAY SOMETHING NEW! LOVE U ALL YOUR ARE THE BEST!

EDY
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

dodo06 Offline
Newbie
#313
Hi im dodo06 from hungary.
Im a car mechanik
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cki30 Online
Junior Member
#314
Hyundai 
Hello, I am mechanic from Belgrade and I started little by little to learn about tuning and other ecu software changes.
So here I am to widen my skills and help where i could.
Regards!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mechanik81 Offline
Newbie
#315
Cześć wszystkim ! Jestem z Polski i jestem mechanikiem samochodowym
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

jokerdiag Offline
Junior Member
#316
Hi, I'm said jokerdiag live in morocco
technicien electronics ecu repair tuning immo solution etc i will help if i can
Thanks to the community and all of contributors that provided helpful and utilized knowledge on automotiveforum.net.

best regards jokerdiag from morocco
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

olen Offline
Newbie
#317
hi 
i from portugal

i  repair today  a Mercedes b250e 

best regards

Alvaro Santos
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Prolinenb Offline
Newbie
#318
Hello!

I'm a computer technician assisting several mechanics in my area, based in South Africa.

Found this forum through a google search and there is alot of helpful info here.

Thanks very much!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Firefly Offline
Newbie
#319
BMW 
Hello,
I’m Firefly, and I am hobby mechanic for my bmw and Subaru cars (what a combination). Happy to join here and contribute

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

jonasgsxr Offline
Newbie
#320
here to helpe best of luck to you all ...
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
133 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .