Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

DuoMaxwell Offline
Newbie
#311
Hello and good evening dear forum members,
I am very happy that I am now a member of this forum. I am very excited to share my knowledge with you and to learn a lot of new things.
I myself am a hobby car mechanic and beside repairing vehicles (especially Mercedes and VW), I also restore and repair classic cars and motorbikes.
With many greetings from Germany
DuoMaxwell
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ied99 Offline
Junior Member
#312
HELLO I AM EDY AND I M VERY INTERESTED IN AUTOMOTIVE SOFTS AND FORUMS I AM A MECNIC. I LIKE THIS PLACE BECAUSE HERE I CAN FIND GOOD PEOPLE AND LEARN EVERY DAY SOMETHING NEW! LOVE U ALL YOUR ARE THE BEST!

EDY
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

dodo06 Offline
Newbie
#313
Hi im dodo06 from hungary.
Im a car mechanik
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cki30 Offline
Junior Member
#314
Hyundai 
Hello, I am mechanic from Belgrade and I started little by little to learn about tuning and other ecu software changes.
So here I am to widen my skills and help where i could.
Regards!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mechanik81 Offline
Newbie
#315
Cześć wszystkim ! Jestem z Polski i jestem mechanikiem samochodowym
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

jokerdiag Offline
Junior Member
#316
Hi, I'm said jokerdiag live in morocco
technicien electronics ecu repair tuning immo solution etc i will help if i can
Thanks to the community and all of contributors that provided helpful and utilized knowledge on automotiveforum.net.

best regards jokerdiag from morocco
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

olen Offline
Newbie
#317
hi 
i from portugal

i  repair today  a Mercedes b250e 

best regards

Alvaro Santos
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Prolinenb Offline
Newbie
#318
Hello!

I'm a computer technician assisting several mechanics in my area, based in South Africa.

Found this forum through a google search and there is alot of helpful info here.

Thanks very much!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Firefly Offline
Newbie
#319
BMW 
Hello,
I’m Firefly, and I am hobby mechanic for my bmw and Subaru cars (what a combination). Happy to join here and contribute

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

jonasgsxr Offline
Newbie
#320
here to helpe best of luck to you all ...
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
348 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .