Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

WillJohnes Offline
Junior Member
#381
Hello. I'm a technical for AG machines in US
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Rocky1978 Offline
Junior Member
#382
hello everyone. I'm Deny, I work in Austria as an electromechanic. Tinichigiu car painter and as a hobby I like to play with car software in coding. ciptuning programs. I discovered this forum which is wonderful. Thank you to all colleagues for collaboration and fair play.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Furukawa Offline
Newbie
#383
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello. 

I'm a self-taught person from Portugal in matters of automotive mechanics, still with little experience, but with a special taste for diagnostic tools.

I hope to learn more in this forum and if possible share knowledge.

Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Khabarovsk Offline
Newbie
#384
Hi all. I'm Andrew from Israel. I'm engeneer in company with Vovlo Excavators and ADT.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

numain Offline
Junior Member
#385
Hi Everyone, I'm Nazim from Canada. I am a computer engineer by profession but recently developed some interest in cars. I am here to learn about some tools that you guys used day to day life. Thanks in advance.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

tennplugg Offline
Newbie
#386
BMW 
My name is Alex, certified car mechanic from Norway. Been running a small tuning company for the past 3,5 years. Interested in everything car related, but especially car electronics. Hoping to expand my knowledge, and hopefully be helpful for someone else along the way  Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

MANETES Offline
Newbie
#387
Hello everyone, my name is Bruno I'm from Portugal and I'm a mechanic and auto electrician by profession.
I hope I can help and help me too.

thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Avechucho Offline
Junior Member
#388
Hello mates, I'm Axel from Los Angeles, California
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

erickbiker Offline
Newbie
#389
Hello guys, Im new to the forum, i love working on cars and helping other, god bless great members in this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Shiles_07 Offline
Junior Member
#390
Salut,
Julien 43 ans, chef d'atelier des les travaux publics, je pratique la mécanique sur tout ce qui à un moteur, VL - PL - Engins - Bateaux - Motos
Au plaisir de pouvoir aider si besoin.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
41 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .