Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- UPA SOFTWARE + SCRIPTS COLLECTION FULL ---- Ecu Connections All Cars Tool ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Patch + Keygen + Projects Full ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

WillJohnes Offline
Junior Member
#381
Hello. I'm a technical for AG machines in US
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Rocky1978 Offline
Junior Member
#382
hello everyone. I'm Deny, I work in Austria as an electromechanic. Tinichigiu car painter and as a hobby I like to play with car software in coding. ciptuning programs. I discovered this forum which is wonderful. Thank you to all colleagues for collaboration and fair play.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Furukawa Offline
Newbie
#383
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello. 

I'm a self-taught person from Portugal in matters of automotive mechanics, still with little experience, but with a special taste for diagnostic tools.

I hope to learn more in this forum and if possible share knowledge.

Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Khabarovsk Offline
Newbie
#384
Hi all. I'm Andrew from Israel. I'm engeneer in company with Vovlo Excavators and ADT.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

numain Offline
Junior Member
#385
Hi Everyone, I'm Nazim from Canada. I am a computer engineer by profession but recently developed some interest in cars. I am here to learn about some tools that you guys used day to day life. Thanks in advance.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

tennplugg Offline
Newbie
#386
BMW 
My name is Alex, certified car mechanic from Norway. Been running a small tuning company for the past 3,5 years. Interested in everything car related, but especially car electronics. Hoping to expand my knowledge, and hopefully be helpful for someone else along the way  Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

MANETES Offline
Newbie
#387
Hello everyone, my name is Bruno I'm from Portugal and I'm a mechanic and auto electrician by profession.
I hope I can help and help me too.

thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Avechucho Offline
Junior Member
#388
Hello mates, I'm Axel from Los Angeles, California
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

erickbiker Offline
Newbie
#389
Hello guys, Im new to the forum, i love working on cars and helping other, god bless great members in this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Shiles_07 Offline
Junior Member
#390
Salut,
Julien 43 ans, chef d'atelier des les travaux publics, je pratique la mécanique sur tout ce qui à un moteur, VL - PL - Engins - Bateaux - Motos
Au plaisir de pouvoir aider si besoin.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
25 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .