Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Jay-B Offline
Newbie
#421
Hello all!!!

My name is Jaafar, working as diagnostic technician for heavy duty trucks, and I do rebuild for certain brands of heavy duty trucks like Volvo, Scania, Mrecedes-Benz.

I hope the best for all of you guys.

With respect
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

rsminvest Offline
Account not Activated
#422
My name is Rob Took Second job working at night on mostly isuzu and hino trucks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Chulovsky Offline
Newbie
#423
Hello, I am from Ukraine, I really like this site, I hope to make my contribution.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

gooroo Offline
Newbie
#424
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello all, my name is Simon, Auto electrician and Diagnostic Technician for over 30 years based in Portsmouth, south coast UK.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

redeyez Offline
Junior Member
#425
Hi all, I'm Gordy. I'm a car mechanic hobbyist for the last 20 years based in Northern Ireland. I'm here to learn and might be able to contribute some knowledge.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jsimmo Offline
Newbie
#426
cnh 
Hi I'm john i work at case dealership in the US however my country of birth is jamaica I have a vast amount of knowledge when it comes to repairs on mack trucks and caterpillar equipment.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

STOCKSUCKS Offline
Newbie
#427
Hello

I am a 25 year diesel mechanic into tuning and power generaration. I am looking to gain some wisdom and knowledge from others on this forum to improve my craft.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Nogales63v Offline
Junior Member
#428
detroit-diesel 
Hi 

I'm Victor, I have 15 years of heavy duty experience especially at Cummins and Detroit Diesel,
 I hope I can contribute something to this site, and also learn more.

Greetings from Sonora.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

REM6219 Offline
Newbie
#429
Hi everyone!  I'm glad I found this site because it's packed with lots of good information.  I'm a retired Electrical Engineer and I have worked with OEM programming of TCM's, PCM's, ECM's, etc.  I have worked on programming modules for John Deere, Allison, Cummins, Caterpillar, Eaton, Wabco, Bendix, General Motors and Ford.
I've also utilized diagnostic software and many different communication adapters for the afore mentioned manufacturers.  I still like to fiddle with programming and diagnostics for my own personal benefit and to be able to help neighbors and friends.  I'm grateful to be a part of this forum!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ChipDoctor Offline
Newbie
#430
Hello guys my name is Kostas
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
187 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .