Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

janala Offline
Newbie
#471
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Szanowni Państwo
, poświęćcie trochę czasu i opowiedzcie nam o sobie.


Z poważaniem
Personel
Automotiveforum.net

Witam wszystkich i pozdrawiam, jestem elektromechanikiem ciężarowych. Polska
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

MissingLex Offline
Newbie
#472
Mercedes 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello, my name is Ariel from the US, and I am a Mercedes owner that has been screwed too many times by the dealers. Just had to replace a cylinder head in my 2020 GLE and am being given a lot of false statements and hoping to learn more about the repair. Thank you all for having me.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Gutsman Offline
Newbie
#473
Hey there I’m Nick, found this forum and am excited to learn about car electronics and programming.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Ginkahygamy Offline
Junior Member
#474
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello My name is Jawad from Saudi Arabia I want to learn all about coding and chip tuning especially German brands
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

tubamanmg1 Offline
Newbie
#475
john-deere 
Hi, im mike, live in Nashville, TN, and do diagnostic work on tractors ad skid steer loaders at a shop here.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

dule-p Offline
Newbie
#476
Hello friends. I'm doing about car electronics, and I'm from Serbia.  I wish you all the best, and I hope we will  cooperate. Thx a lot.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ABDieselTech Offline
Newbie
#477
hey, I'm ABDieselTech. I am from Alberta, Canada. Been working in the trade for almost 15 years.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cummins isx Offline
Newbie
#478
Hi all, im a mechanic/truck driver in australia
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Sheryf12 Offline
Newbie
#479
Hello everyone, my name is Rafał and I come from Poland. I deal with electronics and car diagnostics
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

toliasjk Offline
Banned
#480
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil, I hope to contribute to this community, so that it grows more every day.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , sanjit , sanjit





Users browsing this thread:
170 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .