Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

abugazi2005 Offline
Junior Member
#481
Hello, I introduce myself, I AM COMPUTER ENGINEER WORK WITH HARDWARE REPAIR AND CHIPTUNING Thank you and I greet the entire community.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , sanjit , sanjit

simon1985 Offline
Newbie
#482
good morning peeps little canadian town guy here trying to always improve myself in automotive

(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Good day people guy from a little canadian town alwys looking to help and learn new tricks or stuff
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , sanjit , sanjit

Mr.Wolf Offline
Newbie
#483
Hi all from Italy! Great to be here!!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , sanjit , sanjit

JaimeAdolfo1 Offline
Newbie
#484
Hello everyone.  I'm very excited to be here.  I promise to help in everything I can.  Greetings from TJ, Mexico.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , sanjit , sanjit

obddude Offline
Newbie
#485
hello im new im a carmechanic and do a lot of keylearning cloning im realy interested in car electronics hope that i can get some help and give some help with my 30years expirience
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

MARLLOS Offline
Account not Activated
#486
Mercedes 
Hello everyone from Spain, I like the repair and investigation of the entire combustion vehicle system, greetings to all the forum members
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jzhang6456 Offline
Junior Member
#487
Hello, my name is Andy Zhang, I'm a Cummins engine development engineer from China, and I'm very happy to come to this forum!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

wmmannx Offline
Newbie
#488
Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to have found this forum; it seems like an excellent space to share and learn.

Best regards,
wmmannx
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jeromeo3321 Offline
Newbie
#489
Cummins 
HI im Jerome  im from the US been a Tech for 25 years.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , ayele

paps9 Offline
Newbie
#490
Skoda 
Hi 

I own a Skoda Octavia Combi 2.0 Tdi from 2007, and a Skoda Fabia Combi 1.4 Tdi from 2008. 
They need taking care of pretty often, and I do most of it myself. So I hope this forum can help me.
Regards Palle Paulsen.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
130 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .