Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

janimaki Offline
Newbie
#531
BMW 
Hello from Finland. 

I try to fix all my hobby cars myself and this forum is good source for information / tools.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Raptor181 Offline
Newbie
#532
Hello, 
I am Rasty from Slovakia, i work as an automotive electrician specializing in passenger and commercial vehicles, chiptuning and ecu diagnostics and repairs.

BR
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

autoservis777 Offline
Newbie
#533
Hello, I am from the Czech Republic. I have been working with cars since the nineties. In the Czech Republic I have had a family service since 1999. I work with electronics whenever possible. There is not a single person in my circle to get any advice. I have to study everything either on the Internet or on my own. I hope to get help on this forum. I wish everyone good luck and a good day.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

ardicela Offline
Newbie
#534
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

i have a shop in albania. here te explore and learn about cars
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , DuartElectric

l.lucero.a Offline
Newbie
#535
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

hi, this is luis from chile, im engineer and im interesting on siftwares principally 

i work with honda and cummins engines doing diagnostig and tuning.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Renatoone95 Offline
Junior Member
#536
Hello, my name is Renato and I'm from Brazil. I work in the mechanical and electrical field of heavy machinery. I'm on the forum to help and gain new knowledge. Thank you very much.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

kaislan03 Online
Junior Member
#537
Obrigado por me aceitarem , sou Kaislan
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

MMALLC Offline
Newbie
#538
Hello, we are just a small tuning company in the middle of nowhere in the US; I look forward to helping if I can and to the wealth of knowledge here!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

alvera Offline
Newbie
#539
detroit-diesel 
Hello, my username is Alvera.
I repair heavy-duty diesel transport modules. I have a laboratory and ECM repair services for Detroit, Cummins, Cater, and Mercedes...
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Joey368 Offline
Newbie
#540
Chevrolet 
Hello, I am auto electrician for about 35 years from Puerto Rico, my specialty is in american and japan autos, Thank you for giving me the opportunity on your forum.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
321 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .