Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

max08004 Offline
Junior Member
#551
Hello All, I am new to this forum. I live around Atlanta, I am a diesel technician and I’m here to help and learn. I hope to share software and cool stuff with others, knowledge is the best tool you can own!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

coskun Offline
Junior Member
#552
Hi guys i do car keys and module programming
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

laszlo199409 Offline
Junior Member
#553
Mercedes 
Hi everyone, I’m Laszlo199409, I work in electrical installation and car repair, and I’m glad to be here Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Vilvoy Offline
Newbie
#554
BMW 
Hi im Emmanuel From Reunion Island
Working in Web devloppement and helping best friend with is mechanics
Im 35 yo and I speak french
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Blackground Offline
Junior Member
#555
Hello everyone, I'm a car lover. Good luck to all.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ADS69 Offline
Junior Member
#556
Hello everyone,
My name is Youss, I’m 37 years old, and I have been passionate about automotive electronics for many years.
I’m here to share my experience, discuss faults, software, and everything related to automotive electronics. I hope to bring my expertise, help other members, and continue learning from this community.
Looking forward to exchanging ideas with you and actively contributing to the forum!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Remcar997 Offline
Newbie
#557
Hi everyone. My name is Remigiusz, I'm from Poland. I'm a beginner mechanic. Nice to meet you.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

BAV07 Offline
Newbie
#558
Hello from Germany!!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

uekqm4 Offline
Newbie
#559
Hello from Spain! 

I am an mechanic mainly interested in forklifts and cars Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ubungs Offline
Newbie
#560
Hi

I am a car enthusiast and like programming and coding different cars, but mainly BMW and VAG.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
1079 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .