Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

max08004 Offline
Junior Member
#551
Hello All, I am new to this forum. I live around Atlanta, I am a diesel technician and I’m here to help and learn. I hope to share software and cool stuff with others, knowledge is the best tool you can own!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

coskun Offline
Junior Member
#552
Hi guys i do car keys and module programming
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

laszlo199409 Offline
Junior Member
#553
Mercedes 
Hi everyone, I’m Laszlo199409, I work in electrical installation and car repair, and I’m glad to be here Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Vilvoy Offline
Newbie
#554
BMW 
Hi im Emmanuel From Reunion Island
Working in Web devloppement and helping best friend with is mechanics
Im 35 yo and I speak french
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Blackground Offline
Junior Member
#555
Hello everyone, I'm a car lover. Good luck to all.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ADS69 Online
Junior Member
#556
Hello everyone,
My name is Youss, I’m 37 years old, and I have been passionate about automotive electronics for many years.
I’m here to share my experience, discuss faults, software, and everything related to automotive electronics. I hope to bring my expertise, help other members, and continue learning from this community.
Looking forward to exchanging ideas with you and actively contributing to the forum!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Remcar997 Offline
Newbie
#557
Hi everyone. My name is Remigiusz, I'm from Poland. I'm a beginner mechanic. Nice to meet you.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

BAV07 Offline
Newbie
#558
Hello from Germany!!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

uekqm4 Offline
Newbie
#559
Hello from Spain! 

I am an mechanic mainly interested in forklifts and cars Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ubungs Offline
Newbie
#560
Hi

I am a car enthusiast and like programming and coding different cars, but mainly BMW and VAG.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
88 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .