Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

tdsaaron Offline
Junior Member
#561
Hello all, 30+ years of EFI experience here. Looking to contribute and exchange where I can.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

autorepair Offline
Junior Member
#562
Hello everyone I'm autorepair from the usa thanks for having me
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

crestinosu Offline
Newbie
#563
Hi everyone,
my name is Teo, I’m from Germany and I work as an automotive electrician.
Cars are my passion – both in my job and in my free time. I’m looking forward to sharing knowledge, exchanging experiences, and learning from other enthusiasts here in the forum.
Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

CosteloPac Offline
Newbie
#564
Audi 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi everyone! My name is Costel, and I’ve been passionate about trucks and automotive technology for many years. I work in transport and logistics, focusing on diagnostics, telematics, and vehicle performance. I enjoy troubleshooting mechanical and electronic issues, especially on Scania trucks, and I like sharing knowledge and learning from others in the community.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mipe9310 Offline
Junior Member
#565
Hi

I'm new member trying to find help to fix TPMS on Mercedes
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ricardonl Offline
Newbie
#566
Hello all,

I am Ricardo from the Netherlands, i am superhappy to be part of this community.
Further, i am a german car enthoustiast and am also more then happy to help out if needed.

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

John1985 Offline
Newbie
#567
Hi everyone! I'm from the UK and work as an auto electrician. Nice to be part of this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

AcceleratedAuto Offline
Newbie
#568
Hi from Queensland,Australia
Mechanic for over 15yrs entering into Tuning, Programming, Diagnostics and Electronic Repairs.

Thanks to the community and all of contributors that provided helpful and utilized knowledge on automotiveforum.net.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Shaban mtakama

videoton Offline
Junior Member
#569
Hi all

I am from Macedonia. I have locksmith workshop and work with automobile electronics.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

afterdeath69 Offline
Newbie
#570
hi, new member from usa, I work in HD diesel repair
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
312 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .