Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

ThePope2709 Offline
Newbie
#591
Hi. Im Matt from UK,
Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

spazz Offline
Newbie
#592
Mitsubishi 
Hi everyone I am a old mechanic that works on cars from time to time now that i do IT for a living. Im from the US on the east coast. thanks for the add to the group.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

predaturd Offline
Junior Member
#593
hello I'm predaturd. im just a general hobbyist trying to learn new programs
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

blades018 Offline
Newbie
#594
Hi, 
I am from the USA.
I enjoy wrenching on both of my BMWs.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

polecito Offline
Newbie
#595
Fiat 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello,

My name is Paul and I am in the United States, it is a pleasure to be here and to learn and contribute to the forum.

I have a 2016 BMW 428i, 2004 Toyota Prius, and a 2023 Ford Maverick.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

NeoNeo01 Offline
Newbie
#596
Hi all, 

My name is Omar and I'm in the United States. I drive trucks for a living and I do basic mechanic work on the side. Interested in learning and contributing wherever I can!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Nedray Offline
Newbie
#597
Hello. "Nedray", 35yo, from Portugal living in France, automotive tuning passionate, learning ecu reprogramming. Find this forum very useful, so hope I can learn more with you.
Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Luisf92 Offline
Newbie
#598
Hello everyone! Im Luís, 29y from Portugal. Im a Mechatronic engineer, i make prototypes for work and occasionally do small batch manufacturing. I like to mod everything from cars to electronics as a hobby. Currently own a Nissan Micra K14 (k9k engine)as my daily driver.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

tlucasbr Offline
Newbie
#599
hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum, home mechanic here, working in my own Ford, BMW and Porsches.

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

audiozone Offline
Newbie
#600
Hi, I'm glad to be here, I'm an electronic's automotive technician with more than 35 years experience, I'm ready to help and be helped. Thanks.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
320 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .