Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Garage83 Offline
Newbie
#611
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Administrator Wrote: Sehr geehrte Mitglieder,
bitte nehmen Sie sich einen Moment Zeit, um uns etwas über sich zu erzählen.


Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
das Team
von automotiveforum.net

Hallo bin der Alexej komme aus Deutschland und freue mich hier zu sein und gegenseitig zu helfen .
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Autohollic.0071 Offline
Junior Member
#612
Hello ,

I'm autohollic from India 

I'm a programmer and mechanical engineer
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , gabes1234

Yas1985 Offline
Newbie
#613
BMW 
Bonjour je m'appelle yassine je suis grutier
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

prodigitalhub Offline
Junior Member
#614
Hey, i live in the UK. i am a mechanic and engineer. Hope everyone is well and thank you for all the help on here.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

choffecker Offline
Newbie
#615
Hello from USA and hoping to learn from the forum!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

ggpanos Offline
Newbie
#616
Hi everyone,

I am a new member from. I have a garage shop for the last 18 years and I do all brands.

Panos
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

rudachok1 Offline
Newbie
#617
hello from Ukraine
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Packur Offline
Newbie
#618
Land Rover 
Hi, I’m Paco, living between the UK and EU.
I’d describe myself as an intermediate-level automotive engineer and programmer, with a solid interest in vehicle diagnostics, tuning, and software-related aspects of modern cars. I’m always looking to deepen my knowledge and get more hands-on experience.
I recently came across this forum and was impressed by the level of expertise and the quality of information shared here. Big thanks to everyone contributing—there’s clearly a lot to learn from this community.
Looking forward to being part of the discussions and contributing where I can ?
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , borislav339

dieseltech204 Offline
Junior Member
#619
HI, My name is Harry, Diesel Tech for 5 years
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , borislav339 , borislav339

cam1985 Offline
Newbie
#620
Hi, I'm Cam, want to thank you for letting me join the forum. All round techie and love working on cars.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , borislav339





Users browsing this thread:
214 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .