Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

gxert Offline
Newbie
#631
Hi, my name is Filip, I come from Poland and I work in a car wholesaler, selling parts for cars, motorcycles and delivery vans.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Juuz0 Offline
Newbie
#632
Hello!

Im Juuso from Finland tinkering around cars, mostly mb. working as an industrial mechanic/electrician/welder
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

augustoh Offline
Newbie
#633
Hello!
Augusto here, I'm a Brasilian Farmer experimenting with my car and equipments. Hope to learn a lot with you!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

alinmiron03 Offline
Newbie
#634
BMW 
Hello, I am Alin, Software Engineer but with a big passion for cars.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

kozik20l Offline
Newbie
#635
Audi 
Hello, my name is Lukasz, and I specialize in electronics for the VAG group.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Pumpkin Offline
Newbie
#636
Hi,
I'm from Poland.
I'm interested about diagnostic and car electronic VW group.

BR
Pumpkin
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

bmwjosh89 Offline
Newbie
#637
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello My name is Joshua and I Work from home chiptuning, cloning, repair, anything electronic basically, from NC in the USA thank you for the add and looking forward to learning and helping!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

sorolla Offline
Junior Member
#638
Hi. my name is Thomas, i'm electromechanic of cars trucks, tractors and construction equipment and hope to learn deeply about automotive electronics.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

DA30 Offline
Newbie
#639
BMW 
Hello my name is David, I'm from France, I'm working in cars electronic systems
I am glad to be in the community, I will help and share what I can.
thanks to all
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Alexu.87 Offline
Newbie
#640
Hello! I am eng. Alex
I am a mechanical engineer. Glad to help everyone with any problems.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
308 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .