Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ----

Error p0012 on Peugeot 206 1.4 16v (kfu)

Doc90 Offline
Newbie
#1
Peugeot 
Hello everyone, my name is Davide.
I would like to share a problem that has been troubling me for several days now, and I would be grateful for any advice from those of you who might have encountered this issue.
Basically, after I replaced the cylinder head gasket, I get the P0012 error in diagnostics. This error refers to a delay in the opening of the intake valves. It is related to the variable valve timing (VVT) on the intake camshaft.
I should note that I have tried various steps: I replaced the solenoid and manually tested its operation; I replaced the camshaft position sensor and the crankshaft position sensor; I also replaced the variable valve timing actuator. I have checked multiple times, and the timing is correct. The variable valve timing actuator is correctly positioned on the camshaft, thanks to the alignment pin, so I would also exclude any incorrect assembly.
I also changed the oil and the filter.
The car starts immediately, but it struggles to move from a standstill; I have to keep the RPMs up, otherwise it stalls. During driving, it jerks and hesitates. The engine warning light doesn’t come on the dashboard, but the error P0012 appears during diagnostics.
I haven’t yet checked the oil pump pressure, even though I don’t think the problem is the pump, since the issue appeared after the head work.
Could it be a faulty reading? Perhaps a loose contact on the wiring to the camshaft sensor? I should verify continuity from the ECU to the sensor connector. I’m not sure.
In sharing this rather strange case with you all, I hope that someone has encountered this problem before, and I thank anyone who can offer advice on this matter.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .