Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

REM6219 Offline
Newbie
#429
Hi everyone!  I'm glad I found this site because it's packed with lots of good information.  I'm a retired Electrical Engineer and I have worked with OEM programming of TCM's, PCM's, ECM's, etc.  I have worked on programming modules for John Deere, Allison, Cummins, Caterpillar, Eaton, Wabco, Bendix, General Motors and Ford.
I've also utilized diagnostic software and many different communication adapters for the afore mentioned manufacturers.  I still like to fiddle with programming and diagnostics for my own personal benefit and to be able to help neighbors and friends.  I'm grateful to be a part of this forum!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin



Messages In This Thread
presentation - by golf_sorcio - 12-24-2020, 02:58 PM
Greetings - by oscar0627 - 04-14-2021, 04:20 AM
Greetings - by sándor1970 - 09-17-2021, 10:55 AM
Hi everybody - by nesi - 12-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Hi everyone - by nitram1222 - 03-09-2022, 05:24 PM
Hola from Mexico - by Poninas2 - 03-20-2022, 03:31 PM
Presentation - by Rodarte - 05-20-2022, 04:00 AM
Jermpl - by jermpl - 12-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone - by gondek89 - 12-30-2022, 08:45 AM
przedstawiam się - by Yuiop2022 - 02-10-2023, 08:12 PM
Hello everyone - by cudak22 - 04-06-2023, 08:40 PM
hi new member - by bbqhog - 04-10-2023, 10:48 PM
CarSoftCare - by Carsoftcar - 05-01-2023, 10:24 AM
presentation - by arcadus - 07-05-2023, 10:02 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP - by REM6219 - 12-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Introduce Yourself - by Maxtor01 - 12-25-2023, 10:41 AM
Presentación - by espica - 12-09-2025, 04:23 PM
Hi All, - by Montana - 12-15-2025, 05:43 PM
presentation - by josecastro - 01-16-2026, 04:02 PM



Users browsing this thread:
282 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .