Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ----

Error p0012 on Peugeot 206 1.4 16v (kfu)

Doc90 Offline
Newbie
#1
Peugeot 
Hello everyone, my name is Davide.
I would like to share a problem that has been troubling me for several days now, and I would be grateful for any advice from those of you who might have encountered this issue.
Basically, after I replaced the cylinder head gasket, I get the P0012 error in diagnostics. This error refers to a delay in the opening of the intake valves. It is related to the variable valve timing (VVT) on the intake camshaft.
I should note that I have tried various steps: I replaced the solenoid and manually tested its operation; I replaced the camshaft position sensor and the crankshaft position sensor; I also replaced the variable valve timing actuator. I have checked multiple times, and the timing is correct. The variable valve timing actuator is correctly positioned on the camshaft, thanks to the alignment pin, so I would also exclude any incorrect assembly.
I also changed the oil and the filter.
The car starts immediately, but it struggles to move from a standstill; I have to keep the RPMs up, otherwise it stalls. During driving, it jerks and hesitates. The engine warning light doesn’t come on the dashboard, but the error P0012 appears during diagnostics.
I haven’t yet checked the oil pump pressure, even though I don’t think the problem is the pump, since the issue appeared after the head work.
Could it be a faulty reading? Perhaps a loose contact on the wiring to the camshaft sensor? I should verify continuity from the ECU to the sensor connector. I’m not sure.
In sharing this rather strange case with you all, I hope that someone has encountered this problem before, and I thank anyone who can offer advice on this matter.
Reply
Thanks given by:



Messages In This Thread
Error p0012 on Peugeot 206 1.4 16v (kfu) - by Doc90 - 09-15-2026, 05:32 PM



Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .