Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

CeeW Offline
Newbie
#331
Hey! I'm CeeW, from the netherlands. Might have some to contributie toyota/lexus wise
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Dimoni Offline
Newbie
#332
Hello everyone!!!
My name is Antonio from Costa Rica.
I have been a locksmith for 30 years and a digital electronics technician for 15 years, my first equipment at the automotive electronics level was obtained in 1998 with an OTC Pathfinder2000 scanner, a JMA Trs3000 cloner and the JMA RT3 key programmer scanner and since then I have been working in my hobby
Greetings to all!!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

wigwrm Offline
Newbie
#333
Hello all!
Excited to tune and fix my vehicles!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

akcayli07 Offline
Junior Member
#334
Hello all,

new member here
I interested about diagnostic and car electronic especially obout BMW.
I hope to learn from people with more knowledge.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

CarMedic Offline
Account not Activated
#335
Hi, I'm Ignacio, I work in the electronic repair and programming sector on the Costa del Sol, Spain. I send you a cordial greeting.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

bartman Offline
Newbie
#336
hi, im from UK, knowledge in Rover MEMS system, interested in learning more about coding and up to date diagnostics.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Foxroth Away
Account not Activated
#337
I am Fox.

I am a mechanical engineer and mechanic for heavy machinery.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Carsoftcar Offline
Senior Member
#338
We are a small company of several professional system engineers and manager. Our specialization is the installation, configuration and support of software products working with cars and not only. We are ready to provide our services to cartechnology users with high quality and with the guarantee that our work will not let you down at the right time and you will be confident in the quality of our care.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Latsa Offline
Newbie
#339
Hi.
i am Latsa from Finland.
i have studied automotive electrical engineering for almost 30 years.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , MASCUN , MASCUN

zippo0138 Offline
Newbie
#340
Hello!

My name is Zippo

I am ecu reprogrammer and studying Electrical Engineer. Happy to help.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
207 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .