Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

AUTOCUBE Offline
Newbie
#461
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

My name is Roman.
I own a BMW shop by Toronto.
I am looking for a scan tool like the cracked version 2.1 tool box or T Diag or similar to do coding on 2012-2020 model S.
This is why I joined forum to get insigths from others on here.
I am a Ex BMW tech from dealership and I am versed in ISTA P and ISTA+ diag and programming.
Have a good one guys and girlz.
Roman.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

isaakneufeld Offline
Newbie
#462
I am a truck driver and I also do mechanic work on the side
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mprog Offline
Newbie
#463
Hi to All Smile

Im Car Electronic over 15 Years and Software Dev about 2 Years

Best Regards from Poland to All Members
Przemek
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Newbie_Diag Offline
Newbie
#464
Hello @all my name is Dennis. [Image: wink.png]  I work as an accident damage expert and am interested in the composition and modification of data in the electronic systems of vehicles. Thank you for allowing me to participate here.
[Image: thankyou.gif] Sorry for my terrible English [Image: rolleyes.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Leslieciz

V!LL! Offline
Newbie
#465
Hi!
Im Villi. Im a Builder from finland. I like to get hand on my own and family members cars. Im thankful to get to join and greeting the community!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

renetopr Offline
Newbie
#466
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
I´m Oscar, from Mexico,  27 years old, mechanic full time, and Im always open to help if i can do it
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jarcoj Offline
Junior Member
#467
Hello everyone! My name is Jarek. I've been working with cars my whole life. I live in Germany, but I'm from Poland. I also specialize in working with armored cars. Most of my work revolves around electronics, but I also deal with mechanical issues a lot. I'm really thankful that I could join this forum. Thank you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

SpTec Offline
Junior Member
#468
Always looking to learn and to help. 

Several years in HD diagnostic and reprogramming.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

ivan78 Offline
Newbie
#469
Hello everyone, I'm Ivan, I've been working with car electronics and mechanics for more than 10 years
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

BigSig Away
Newbie
#470
CNH and Scania diagnostics , nice site to learn from.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
20 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .