Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

tdsaaron Offline
Junior Member
#561
Hello all, 30+ years of EFI experience here. Looking to contribute and exchange where I can.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

autorepair Online
Junior Member
#562
Hello everyone I'm autorepair from the usa thanks for having me
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

crestinosu Offline
Newbie
#563
Hi everyone,
my name is Teo, I’m from Germany and I work as an automotive electrician.
Cars are my passion – both in my job and in my free time. I’m looking forward to sharing knowledge, exchanging experiences, and learning from other enthusiasts here in the forum.
Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

CosteloPac Offline
Newbie
#564
Audi 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi everyone! My name is Costel, and I’ve been passionate about trucks and automotive technology for many years. I work in transport and logistics, focusing on diagnostics, telematics, and vehicle performance. I enjoy troubleshooting mechanical and electronic issues, especially on Scania trucks, and I like sharing knowledge and learning from others in the community.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mipe9310 Offline
Junior Member
#565
Hi

I'm new member trying to find help to fix TPMS on Mercedes
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ricardonl Offline
Newbie
#566
Hello all,

I am Ricardo from the Netherlands, i am superhappy to be part of this community.
Further, i am a german car enthoustiast and am also more then happy to help out if needed.

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

John1985 Offline
Newbie
#567
Hi everyone! I'm from the UK and work as an auto electrician. Nice to be part of this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

AcceleratedAuto Offline
Newbie
#568
Hi from Queensland,Australia
Mechanic for over 15yrs entering into Tuning, Programming, Diagnostics and Electronic Repairs.

Thanks to the community and all of contributors that provided helpful and utilized knowledge on automotiveforum.net.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Shaban mtakama

videoton Offline
Junior Member
#569
Hi all

I am from Macedonia. I have locksmith workshop and work with automobile electronics.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

afterdeath69 Offline
Newbie
#570
hi, new member from usa, I work in HD diesel repair
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
31 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .