Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ----

Cummins VGT OFF

Almoreno Offline
V.I.P
#1
Hello,

I Ran across these parameters for VGT OFF:


For what I have read, you should never think that a fixed or west gate turbo will out perform a VGT Turbo, but in case of an emergency or that you need to move truck from point A to point B, do you guys think this would be a good approach. I am thinking also Blocking Fault Code 2636, try to fixate turbo at a angle were you won't get over turbo boost (Perhaps 40% Opening) and take truck to the nearest shop.

I am no expert I am just trying to see if you guys think this might be a good provisional solution

Thank you for your help,

Al


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by: FR1J0L3R0 , jdmp33 , jdmp33

djcokee Offline
Junior Member
#2
i have vgt off for cm2220
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .