Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

marcin2_ Offline
Junior Member
#41
Hello Smile
My name is Marcin, I come from Poland. I am a mechanic in a car workshop. I'm interested in car electronics. I am happy to become a member of the forum.
Sorry for my English Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , GhostG , RonaldHex , BristHew , ParisKic

drgoff Offline
Newbie
#42
Mercedes 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello Everyone,

My name is Daniel and I have been an automotive technician just about my whole adult life. I have several factory scan tools and I would like to start learning about tunning vehicles, especially diesel.  I hope I can contribute a lot to this forum and I hope to learn a lot.

Thank you,
Daniel
Reply

Murphy1981 Offline
Newbie
#43
Hi, my name is Murphy. I'm a mechanic from Germany.This forum is so good ?.
Thank you for having me here.
Reply

RXPX300 Offline
Newbie
#44
Hello everybody

My name is RXPX300

I am ecu reprogrammer. I am to help you.

BR
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Mohsin , Prodrive , GhostG , RonaldHex

Freakster235 Offline
Newbie
#45
Hello Members,

my name is Reinhard and I serve as diagnostic technician for several repair shop.

Thanks for all your support in advance.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , Bartonlfc , Jackiezed

calimero0000 Offline
Junior Member
#46
Hello mates my name is JOSE
I come from AVEIRO in PORTUGAL and i am mechatronic. I am glad to be in this Forum

thank you
Reply

heidada Offline
Newbie
#47
hello to all, my name is philippe i live in france and i work in the automotive field. i manufacture seats for different brand of vehicles mainly for peugeot and renault. I came across this site by chance and I am satisfied with it. thank you
Reply

reinstdoch Offline
Newbie
#48
Hi, I'm Dominique and I live in France.
Just start to learn automotive tuning and stuff and found this awesome site.

Thanks to the community and all of contributors that provided helpful and utilized knowledge on automotiveforum.net.
Reply

balade Offline
Account not Activated
#49
Hello everyone! I'm Dan
I'm hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum!
Thanks all for your support in advance.
Reply

nosiam Offline
Newbie
#50
Hello, I am an electrical and mechanical engineer for diesel and gas generator sets. Veliky Novgorod, Russia.
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
307 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .