Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Tunnig Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Zan987 Offline
Account not Activated
#71
Porshe 
Hi, my name is Romain, I live in France. I would like to more about cars.
Even if I don't have a lot of mechanical knowledge, if I can help it will be with pleasure.
Reply

Jimmyd Offline
Newbie
#72
Jamie from UK, fix cars in spare time , like to have an understanding over car tech. Thank you so much for this great forum !!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive

franke Offline
Junior Member
#73
Hi.
l'm Franke in Germany
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , KevinDeeks , Jorgemaf , Leslieciz

JimmyC Offline
Newbie
#74
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello,

Retired from Automotive Engineering but I still love to tinker with cars.

Therefore I need a forum to help stay knowledgeable of current vehicles.

JimmyC
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , dakRaigo

x15pa3ck15x Offline
Newbie
#75
Hello, I´m Patrik, I´m PLC programmer
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive

bmw325 Offline
Account not Activated
#76
Hellou from Croatia
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , exwigute

kafqlio Offline
Banned
#77
hello all

my name is kafqlio, I am a mechanic for heavy duty trucks,
Hoping to learn something and help others
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , ehavizixe

iky786 Offline
Junior Member
#78
hi guys just joined up wanted to say hi to you all Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Rodinter

Mark69 Offline
Junior Member
#79
HI from the US. I'm an owner-operator that had to up-grade and tired paying Volvo to find out what's wrong. I'm glad to be on here and I know I will be able to find help and answers on here.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Rodinter , DavidFug

nemesis3290 Offline
Junior Member
#80
Hello everyonemy name is Andrea and i am pasionate
i'm here to learn
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Rodinter , exwigute , Williamhiz , MoroDiess





Users browsing this thread:
132 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .