Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Tunnig Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ----

Instalations Volvo techtool 2.8.50 real

Truckdi Online
Senior Member
#1
Good afternoon I offer you 30 installations 2.8.50 real installation for 2000 dollars for more details by whatsapp
Reply
Thanks given by:

DUPA Offline
Senior Member
#2
VOLVO PTT 2.8 Currently cannot be crack . because of Codemeter . and also all 2.8 version released now they are beta or they use 2.7 service in background mean actually they are not 2.8 . about 22 files use codemeter mean codemeter service must be run and also they use new protector AxProtector encrypts and all files are encrypt by This protection . so you must pass 2 protection one codemeter and second AxProtector . and you search google these protection are best in world German mind are behind it and cracking and multiple use of one account and all . already blocked . Chines and Russian Crackers works so much on this protection and license system but no success . if you can crack it you can get 50.000.00 Euro from WIBU company . Current version use the service 2.7 . mean background service are 2.7 Smile Mean something like fake . ! I know that there are so many bugs in it that they are going to roll it back again for an unknown time. There is a version in South America and Europe. I know nothing about it other than it is not in the U.S. I have seen and used 2.8 on a trail run and can tell you it is not worth your time to even mess with till a legit working version is out. It MIGHT do you some good on 2021's that is about it. However, there are enough patches to 2.7 to keep it going for awhile longer. If you want more cats out of the bag, I would stay with what is working. In about 1.5-2 years (projected) a whole new program will be rolling out. Built from the ground up. Lots more security that is going to use (I'm told) mulit levels of verification to access the server. In all fairness I know enough about a computer to find pornhub and check the weather.


MAKE PLEASE SCREEN SHOOT CODE MITER ,I WONNA SEE PTT ACTIVATED , I WEILL PAY YOU $3.000
Reply
Thanks given by:

Truckdi Online
Senior Member
#3
(06-02-2021, 12:12 AM)DUPA Wrote: VOLVO PTT 2.8 Currently cannot be crack . because of Codemeter . and also all 2.8 version released now they are beta or they use 2.7 service in background mean actually they are not 2.8 . about 22 files use codemeter mean codemeter service must be run and also they use new protector AxProtector encrypts and all files are encrypt by This protection . so you must pass 2 protection one codemeter and second AxProtector . and you search google these protection are best in world German mind are behind it and cracking and multiple use of one account and all . already blocked . Chines and Russian Crackers works so much on this protection and license system but no success . if you can crack it you can get 50.000.00 Euro from WIBU company . Current version use the service 2.7 . mean background service are 2.7 Smile Mean something like fake . ! I know that there are so many bugs in it that they are going to roll it back again for an unknown time. There is a version in South America and Europe. I know nothing about it other than it is not in the U.S. I have seen and used 2.8 on a trail run and can tell you it is not worth your time to even mess with till a legit working version is out. It MIGHT do you some good on 2021's that is about it. However, there are enough patches to 2.7 to keep it going for awhile longer. If you want more cats out of the bag, I would stay with what is working. In about 1.5-2 years (projected) a whole new program will be rolling out. Built from the ground up. Lots more security that is going to use (I'm told) mulit levels of verification to access the server. In all fairness I know enough about a computer to find pornhub and check the weather.


MAKE PLEASE SCREEN SHOOT CODE MITER ,I WONNA SEE PTT ACTIVATED , I WEILL PAY YOU $3.000

I will give teamweaver to my pc contact by whatsapp +51968620403
Reply
Thanks given by: valentin1

DUPA Offline
Senior Member
#4
IT IS JUST FAKE ,

WHY DON'T YOU DO A SCREENSHOT, EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF IT'S TRUE WHAT YOU SAY.
Reply
Thanks given by: valentin1





Users browsing this thread:
6 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .