Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

s_noskov Offline
Newbie
#101
Hello, I'm Sergey and I drive for almost 30 year only with Mercedes-Benz. As a hobby - repair them. Smile
Greetings from Poland
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , kjpark , DUPA , desesperado , maximevangh

Kernkraft Offline
Newbie
#102
VW 
Hey Mates,

I'm a computer scientist from Germany with a passion for Cars Big Grin I hope to share some thoughts with you and to have some nice talks!

Cheers!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

ghewu39cxw Offline
Newbie
#103
Hey everyone,

my way of living is to fix things which need to be fixed so i am confronted with OBD regularly and in this context i am very glad that such a forum exists. Thanks for keeping this alive.
Hope we can help each other.

Happy fixing!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado

godinhojr Online
Senior Member
#104
hi my name and junior i'm brazilian and i work in the truck programming line
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DUPA

xvergil Offline
Junior Member
#105
hi guys, I'm Italian and I deal with chiptuning
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Regen007 , DUPA , desesperado

tuner52 Offline
Junior Member
#106
bobcat 
hay guys glade to be hear
Reply

SWEDENBMW Offline
Junior Member
#107
BMW 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hi all!

I have a big intrest of BMW cars and the possibility to run diagnostic and programming. Of couse i am an owner of an E61 Year 2009 286hp. Hope to find answer and help other if i can.

Regards Ola
Reply

johnkeel Offline
Junior Member
#108
Hello everyone, I have a small multi-brand mobile workshop repairing agricultural machinery and some heavy machinery.especially old tractors, you have to get into the fields to repair them.I will be uploading little by little, the documentation I have, to also contribute to the forum.

thanks
Reply

lfmc Offline
Newbie
#109
VW 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello my name is Luis,

Im hoping to help and be helped and contribute to this great forum.
Reply

Zorba Offline
Newbie
#110
Hello all,
I am from Belgium.I work in maintenance in a chemical factory.
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
20 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .