Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Tunnig Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

robry Offline
Newbie
#111
Hello there,

I'm from the USA (Pennsylvania) and just looking to do some work on my own vehicles.
Reply

darkman5001 Offline
Junior Member
#112
Hi all, and thanks for allowing me to join.  my name is Scott.  I am 45 years old, live in USA.  I have been an auto technition for about 20 years now.  Looking forward to learning new things and sharing perspective in the industry with other members.
Reply

cesar0306 Offline
Junior Member
#113
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
 


HY MY NAME IS CESAR 

I AM AN MECHANIC APPRENTICE I LOVED THIS WEBSITE THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME
Reply

ECS Auto Offline
Newbie
#114
BMW 
Hi !
I repair electronics in BMW and Mini cars . i live in Poland. Greetings to all participants of this forum .
H
Reply

veliero52 Offline
Newbie
#115
Peugeot 
hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum, i work on Peugeot cars
Reply

frankbp Offline
Newbie
#116
Hello everyone, I am an electronics and automobile enthusiast. I look forward to gaining many valuable experiences and insights from this forum.
Reply

Bluewater123 Offline
Newbie
#117
Hi I'm Waj from UK , I work in IT as a IT Systems Administrator Just looking for Some new Car Diagnostic Software like Delphi/Autocom.

Looking for working car diagnostic software - All cars -  Any recommendation or advice would me welcomed please
Reply

rycho71 Offline
Junior Member
#118
Hello [Image: smile.png]
My name is Rysiek, I come from Poland. I am a mechanic in a car workshop. I am happy to become a member of the forum.
Sorry for my English

regards,
Reply

AntK Offline
Newbie
#119
Hello to all,

I'm a mechanic from Finland. Hoping to learn something new.
Reply

sándor1970 Offline
Account not Activated
#120
Hello! I welcome all members, glad I was able to join the community. My name is Sándor and I am a car mechanic in Hungary.
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
147 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .