Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

robry Offline
Newbie
#111
Hello there,

I'm from the USA (Pennsylvania) and just looking to do some work on my own vehicles.
Reply

darkman5001 Offline
Junior Member
#112
Hi all, and thanks for allowing me to join.  my name is Scott.  I am 45 years old, live in USA.  I have been an auto technition for about 20 years now.  Looking forward to learning new things and sharing perspective in the industry with other members.
Reply

cesar0306 Offline
Junior Member
#113
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
 


HY MY NAME IS CESAR 

I AM AN MECHANIC APPRENTICE I LOVED THIS WEBSITE THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME
Reply

ECS Auto Offline
Newbie
#114
BMW 
Hi !
I repair electronics in BMW and Mini cars . i live in Poland. Greetings to all participants of this forum .
H
Reply

veliero52 Offline
Newbie
#115
Peugeot 
hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum, i work on Peugeot cars
Reply

frankbp Offline
Newbie
#116
Hello everyone, I am an electronics and automobile enthusiast. I look forward to gaining many valuable experiences and insights from this forum.
Reply

Bluewater123 Offline
Newbie
#117
Hi I'm Waj from UK , I work in IT as a IT Systems Administrator Just looking for Some new Car Diagnostic Software like Delphi/Autocom.

Looking for working car diagnostic software - All cars -  Any recommendation or advice would me welcomed please
Reply

rycho71 Offline
Junior Member
#118
Hello [Image: smile.png]
My name is Rysiek, I come from Poland. I am a mechanic in a car workshop. I am happy to become a member of the forum.
Sorry for my English

regards,
Reply

AntK Offline
Newbie
#119
Hello to all,

I'm a mechanic from Finland. Hoping to learn something new.
Reply

sándor1970 Offline
Account not Activated
#120
Hello! I welcome all members, glad I was able to join the community. My name is Sándor and I am a car mechanic in Hungary.
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
16 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .