Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

mron Offline
Junior Member
#141
Hello, new member from Thailand. I have tuners here, mostly diesel cars, anything I can help with.
Reply

hccho4472 Offline
Junior Member
#142
Cummins 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hi, everyone.
I am a truck driver in Korea.
What I'm interested in is that I have a commins engine, so I'm interested. I look forward to your kind cooperation.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

breno017 Offline
Banned
#143
Hello friends
I'm new to the forum
My name is Breno, I'm from Brazil
I'm very happy to be with you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

marjan47 Offline
Junior Member
#144
Hello for best automotive forum in the world.I am Marjan from Macedonia 47 year old.Now enjoy here.....
Reply

nesi Offline
Account not Activated
#145
BMW 
Hi Í am Nesi from Germany and I love BMWs and I am searching for new knowledge and I am hoping to find a lot of information in this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , DUPA , Prodrive , Prodrive , desesperado , desesperado

dncn_m_b Offline
Newbie
#146
Audi 
Hello everyone!

It's nice to be a member of this forum. I joined the forum to find more information about cars, workshop manuals and car software. 

Duncan
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

sicoboy Offline
Junior Member
#147
Hello everyone my names Sicoboy. I work mostly on diesels. I hope to be of use on this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

mr_hanky Offline
Newbie
#148
BMW 
Hallo
I am Ivica, I live in Germany (Erbach )
Interested in all technique, auto , electric , electronic...handys, comp....
a lot of experience in repairing gsmphones and smd soldering
amateur/hobby experience with cars : H civic ed7 d16a9, H civic ej8 d16y8, VW vento 1.9tdi....now BMW 530d e60 160Kw
I have no simple explanations Smile

Tnx 4 accepting the forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , desesperado

ALPIX Offline
Newbie
#149
Citroen 
Hello everyone ! Wink

I am Alix, new member from France
I am automation engineer and I like hacking electronic and informatic devices

Best regards,
Alix
Reply

bakerautomotive Offline
Newbie
#150
Mercedes 
hello out there  this is a total new thing to me was trying to get some electrical diagrams
 for a car i am working on and found this site still trying to get my head round it 
some thing your going to see a lot is help! 
any way plod on happy hols
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Prodrive , DUPA , desesperado , Harryatrox





Users browsing this thread:
107 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .