Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

denis9941 Offline
V.I.P
#161
Witam wszystkich  mechaników z Polski
Reply

mixcat Offline
Newbie
#162
Hello everyone,   Im excited to dig through this site.. Im into all things electronic and auto.  Im happy to share what I know and learned through the years and hope to learn some new tips and tricks.
I hope everyone has a super new year.
Reply

daniel.f Offline
Newbie
#163
Hello all,
my name Is Daniel. I am glad to be on this forum.
Thanx
Reply

Darkened Offline
Newbie
#164
BMW 
Hello everyone,

25 year BMW enthusiast here, have many cars including 7 BMWs, a GMC truck and a John Deere tractor. Looking forward to browsing the forums and contributing where I can. 

Thank you
Reply

johnautotec Offline
Account not Activated
#165
Hi All Glad to be back love the fourum looking forward to good info and sharing, hello from Scotland
Reply

kaspare Offline
Banned
#166
greetings to the whole forum and thanks for accepting me
(02-03-2022, 09:10 PM)johnautotec Wrote: Hi All Glad to be back love the fourum looking forward to good info and sharing, hello from Scotland
Reply

Lendo0 Offline
Newbie
#167
Hola a todos, encantados de ser parte de ese foro, soy un entusiasta del mundo automotriz, también tengo una compañía de vehículos dañados, así que puedo jugar con ellos.
Reply

rickettz33 Offline
Newbie
#168
Volvo 
(10-18-2020, 10:42 PM)dnat43701 Wrote: I hope this is the correct place for this! Hello all! I just happened to be sitting here at work looking for CAT ET 2020 with the Factory password and found this website! Here is a little about me.
I have a very extensive back ground in the diesel side of things. MTU, CAT, Allison, Detroit, Cummins, Navistar, Freight-liner and Pacccar.
MTU 1500-4000 series engines tier1 - tier 4. 12v149 up and through T95 engines
CAT. from the tiny 4.4c to the 3512C. on-highway and off highway engines
CAT TH55E70 Transmissions to the Allison 653 to their 9810, 9820, 9823 transmissions.
Cummins old school 290 to the current CM2250. QSK 45, 50 and 60 engines.
I still have really good contacts with MTU, CAT, Cummins, Detroit, Navistar.
I would me more than willing to help anyone and everyone trouble shoot their engines and issues.
I was a maintenance manager for decent sized frac company for many of years, you name it i have seen it lol
Thank you for letting me a part of your family!

hey, how is everyone doing. Lately ive gotten into automotive locksmithing, which has become a bit more complex then i imagined so i decided to join skills from every avenue i can to catch up with the tools that i have purchased to start the course of automotive locksmithing.
Reply

XrootX Offline
Newbie
#169
Hey, i'm Hasan from Germany, i just startet to try and learn about check my new car vw Tiguan, i happy to be here and leatn a new stuff Smile
Reply

Balmung28 Offline
Junior Member
#170
Peugeot 
Hello,
My name is Jerome. I am from Little Brittany (Breizh) in France.
I do automotive assistance for people who find garages too expensive.
I am here to find advice and computer tools to help me progress.
I would like to thank everyone for their work. Smile Wink
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
27 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .