Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ----

PSA DiagBox software installation support

Teppei1981 Offline
Senior Member
#1
Peugeot 
Good afternoon to all forum friends!
I have an old notebook with Windows 7 SP1 Professional 32 Bit, 4 Gb of ram, Intel Dual Core CPU where I absolutely have to install DiagBox, but I don't know which version to install, because I would like to know more details about the ABS Light that stays on on my father's 2005 Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI.
I would like the support to understand first of all which version to install on this very old notebook and then if this software requires a particular hardware configuration?
Is it necessary to have some other software installed before installing Diagbox? (For it to work properly)?
Where can I find the download link?


Thanks to everyone who can help me!

I apologise, administrator, for the misunderstanding.
Reply

Admin Online
Owner
#2
Please Read Carefully The Rule
01: The only language spoken/written on this forum is English.

https://automotiveforum.net/showthread.php?tid=8011
Reply

Teppei1981 Offline
Senior Member
#3
Is it possible that there is no one who can help me?
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .