Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

thehitman4 Offline
Junior Member
#321
Hi I'm Michael from the US diesel mechanic here for more info and more to learn.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jfcservice Offline
Junior Member
#322
Hello,
I'm JHS, and I'm a hobby truck mechanic. Happy to join here and contribute.

Thank you!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cudak22 Offline
Banned
#323
Hello everyone novice. Thank you for accepting me to the forum  automativeforum  I greet everyone
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

bbqhog Offline
Newbie
#324
Hi everybody im ben  i work on mostly  diesel truck engines  tuning,, rebuilds hope i can be a aset and give back
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Silde Offline
Newbie
#325
Hello everyone,

I am Michael and I am from the USA. I am an electrical engineer but cars are my favorite hobby. I am mainly interested I VAG, but really just love cars in general. I am extremely glad to be a part of the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

FreeTarget Offline
Newbie
#326
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi I'm a do it all mechanic  from South Afrika kinda new to the electronic side of it all
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

H4KURD Offline
Junior Member
#327
Hello My name is mhamad iam from iraq iam working on volvo and CAT
i have free time to helping you guys Thanks hhow mach i can i help you Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

baki20 Offline
Junior Member
#328
keys 
Hallo Freunde, mein Name ist Bojan

Ich bin  Mechaniker und komme aus der Schweiz. Ich freue mich, in diesem Forum zu sein.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

CHRISSAT Offline
V.I.P
#329
john-deere 
hi 
my name is chris from australia.
work mainly on volvo trucks and ag equipment
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

dro421 Offline
V.I.P
#330
hello, Midwest mechanic finding solutions/repair infromation to repair fleet/o/o trucks. thanks to be apart of the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
118 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .