Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

thehitman4 Offline
Junior Member
#321
Hi I'm Michael from the US diesel mechanic here for more info and more to learn.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jfcservice Offline
Junior Member
#322
Hello,
I'm JHS, and I'm a hobby truck mechanic. Happy to join here and contribute.

Thank you!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cudak22 Offline
Banned
#323
Hello everyone novice. Thank you for accepting me to the forum  automativeforum  I greet everyone
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

bbqhog Offline
Newbie
#324
Hi everybody im ben  i work on mostly  diesel truck engines  tuning,, rebuilds hope i can be a aset and give back
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Silde Offline
Newbie
#325
Hello everyone,

I am Michael and I am from the USA. I am an electrical engineer but cars are my favorite hobby. I am mainly interested I VAG, but really just love cars in general. I am extremely glad to be a part of the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

FreeTarget Offline
Newbie
#326
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi I'm a do it all mechanic  from South Afrika kinda new to the electronic side of it all
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

H4KURD Online
Junior Member
#327
Hello My name is mhamad iam from iraq iam working on volvo and CAT
i have free time to helping you guys Thanks hhow mach i can i help you Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

baki20 Offline
Junior Member
#328
keys 
Hallo Freunde, mein Name ist Bojan

Ich bin  Mechaniker und komme aus der Schweiz. Ich freue mich, in diesem Forum zu sein.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

CHRISSAT Offline
V.I.P
#329
john-deere 
hi 
my name is chris from australia.
work mainly on volvo trucks and ag equipment
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

dro421 Offline
V.I.P
#330
hello, Midwest mechanic finding solutions/repair infromation to repair fleet/o/o trucks. thanks to be apart of the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
21 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .