Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

WillJohnes Offline
Junior Member
#381
Hello. I'm a technical for AG machines in US
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Rocky1978 Online
Junior Member
#382
hello everyone. I'm Deny, I work in Austria as an electromechanic. Tinichigiu car painter and as a hobby I like to play with car software in coding. ciptuning programs. I discovered this forum which is wonderful. Thank you to all colleagues for collaboration and fair play.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Furukawa Offline
Newbie
#383
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello. 

I'm a self-taught person from Portugal in matters of automotive mechanics, still with little experience, but with a special taste for diagnostic tools.

I hope to learn more in this forum and if possible share knowledge.

Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Khabarovsk Offline
Newbie
#384
Hi all. I'm Andrew from Israel. I'm engeneer in company with Vovlo Excavators and ADT.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

numain Offline
Junior Member
#385
Hi Everyone, I'm Nazim from Canada. I am a computer engineer by profession but recently developed some interest in cars. I am here to learn about some tools that you guys used day to day life. Thanks in advance.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

tennplugg Offline
Newbie
#386
BMW 
My name is Alex, certified car mechanic from Norway. Been running a small tuning company for the past 3,5 years. Interested in everything car related, but especially car electronics. Hoping to expand my knowledge, and hopefully be helpful for someone else along the way  Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

MANETES Offline
Newbie
#387
Hello everyone, my name is Bruno I'm from Portugal and I'm a mechanic and auto electrician by profession.
I hope I can help and help me too.

thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Avechucho Offline
Junior Member
#388
Hello mates, I'm Axel from Los Angeles, California
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

erickbiker Offline
Newbie
#389
Hello guys, Im new to the forum, i love working on cars and helping other, god bless great members in this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Shiles_07 Online
Junior Member
#390
Salut,
Julien 43 ans, chef d'atelier des les travaux publics, je pratique la mécanique sur tout ce qui à un moteur, VL - PL - Engins - Bateaux - Motos
Au plaisir de pouvoir aider si besoin.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
28 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .