Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Lostronic Offline
Newbie
#391
Hi i'm in france (région centre) I have been playing around for a bit and now want to get into a bit more so I am here Wink  if I can help out Will be pleased to (ps sorry my english is not perfect)
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , NathanGen

see_you_33 Offline
Newbie
#392
hi all
im amechanic who want to learn more

regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Morera1993 Offline
Newbie
#393
Hello, I'm an automotive electrician and Brazilian, I'm here to help and be helped, count on me.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Guss1 Offline
Newbie
#394
Hello!
I'm Luca from Italy
I work in a Workshop and i'm addicted to the world of automotive electronic!
Proud to be here !
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Matt1az Offline
Newbie
#395
Hello everyone my name is Mattias and im a MB person. Im from sweden
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

DaneF Offline
Newbie
#396
Hi! I am from British Columbia, Canada. Run an Automotive Diesel repair shop including diesel tuning. Excited to join this forum  Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

in-motion Offline
Junior Member
#397
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi Juraj here.

Working on cars and trucks in genarel...

CU
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , ufocar

Jokezara Offline
Newbie
#398
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
My name is Jokezara and i work on jcb and other construction companies
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mdtovr Offline
Junior Member
#399
BMW 
Hello everybody.
I'm from Portugal and at the moment I'm unemployed, as I've always liked mechanics and I have a small but comfortable space and I'm doing some work to be able to support myself.
This forum is without a doubt the best.
I will soon make a donation within my means.
My intention of being on this forum is to help and always be helped with the utmost respect.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

JoilAlves Offline
Account not Activated
#400
Good morning.

My name is Joil and I am 52 years old. I live in Brazil. I hope to be helped and help everyone.

Thanks.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
269 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .