Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Janos Offline
Newbie
#441
Opel 
Dear members, I am Janos, an Opel Astra owner from Romania. În the last time I faced some problems with my car, sow I decided to join specialized forums (and peoples) to discuss that kind of problems that everybody faced. Hope you are fine and wish you all a Happy New Year!
Sincerely, Janos
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Harry10 Offline
Newbie
#442
Mercedes 
Hello, I'm Harry, 53 years old and work as an electronics technician and come from Weisenbach, Germany. I'm happy to be here in the forum, maybe I can be of help here and there.
I like working on cars (Mercedes and Tesla vehicles).

Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

sady369 Offline
Newbie
#443
Hi
my friends call me Sady and I'm from Slovakia
I like to learn from the forum and users, and gain new experiences
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

DaveDingo Offline
Newbie
#444
Ford 
Hello, my name is Dave.  I'm from Texas. I work on heavy duty trucks, equipment, and pickup trucks.  I specialize in Ford trucks.  It's nice to be able to join this group.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

chrush20 Offline
Newbie
#445
Hello

My name is Mitja and I come from Slovenia and I am hoby mechaniker for VW.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , Prodrive

hitechauto Offline
Newbie
#446
Hi I’m gary from australia I run an automotive diagnostic workshop and tuning great to be part of this forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Zgrobnika Offline
Newbie
#447
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

I'm a DIY addict, and my main interests/businesses are 
electronics
3d printing
CNC
programming
lasers
automation
hacking

I only drive/use what I'm capable of servicing/maintaining which is almost anything
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Favlab Offline
Newbie
#448
Hi 
 I'm Marco from italy. I'm very happy to join here. Since 4 years I've made automotive coding in my small officine to me, friends,parents and someone who ask me. I want to improve my kwoledge about this and try new softwares
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

hopking Offline
Newbie
#449
Hello! I’m Ion, I am from Spain. I don't know much about cars, I just bought an MB from 2002, it's old, but it's useful to try things with it and pass the time, I've seen that this forum has many users, let's see what we learn together.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

saokra Offline
Newbie
#450
Renult 
Hello,
I come from Slovenia, I have 30 years of experience servicing Renault, Dacia, Nissan and Hyundai...
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
20 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .