Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

tomas9494 Offline
Newbie
#451
Hi everyone, my name is Roma, I'm from the Czech Republic, I started a tire service and I want to add air conditioners, so I'm looking for information that would help me with that. If you know how to help me I will be very happy. I'm mainly interested in finding some information on how much to add air conditioners to trucks and special machines. They rarely have a label from the manufacturer stating this.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

muzikismre Offline
Newbie
#452
Hello everybody
I come from the bay area california USA. Work part ti'm doing automotive programming and keys. I look forward to learning from this forum. And hopefully sharing any experience I may have that may be helpful to other people. I look forward to getting to Know some of You.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

greenspike Offline
Newbie
#453
Hello, My name is Christopher from Norway, and i am hobby mechanic who will learn something more. thank you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

eliasole Offline
Newbie
#454
Hi my name is ilias and a own a car repair shop , hope to help and helped!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

IMM0killer Offline
Newbie
#455
hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute and help others in the forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

difkotka Offline
Newbie
#456
VW 
Hi, Plamen from Bulgaria! 
King Regards!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

dexans Offline
Newbie
#457
Hi, I'm Petar and I'm from Ghana.
I'm a truck mechanic.
Just start to learn about aftermarket and stuff and found this useful site.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

muayad666 Offline
Newbie
#458
I am muayad, I come from Jerusalem. I work in VW dealership as a diagnostic and technician.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

valiracing Offline
Newbie
#459
Hello, my name is Vali, I'm from Romania and in a small workshop I deal with the diagnosis and repair of Bmw cars, especially the drivetrain.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Mr_Grunzz Offline
Banned
#460
Hey there! This is MrGrunzz here. I'm a heavy dutty mechanic and I run a truck company. Mostly work on Cummins engines and Detroit. On my free time i work on building 1/4 mile cars.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
31 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .